View Single Post
Old 15-08-2005, 20:42   #1
fireman

Enough To Make You Spit.

On a trip to town this weekend for a period of one hour and fifteen minutes I counted 73 people spitting on the pavement. All were men and 46 of them Asian men. Some had perfected a silent way of propelling the contents of their mouths quite a few feet almost silently. Others chose to make a noise like a choking dog and drag the intended projectile from the back of their necks before lobbing it on the pavement. Eleven proceeded to stand on the results of the song and dance and perform a twisting action, why , I don't know, maybe its a sort of territory marking ritual, they then go home and walk on the carpet to add texture or something. Is it any wonder that TB is on the increase, what do they get out of this filthy habit? I tried it today, I spit 3 times and was so thirsty I had to go for a pint........ Well maybe that is it........ have I found the reason. don't think so. This is a filthy dirty habit and makes you wonder what you stand in on a walk around town. Your thoughts on why they do it would be interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web