Thread: Tonight's game
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2005, 12:39   #32
Alty365
Junior Member+

Re: Tonight's game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robaldo
Ok, so Kipax's spelling and punctuation ain't so good, but then we don't pay a tenner each week to watch Kipax write! You have to pay a tenner each week to watch that herd of donkeys kick a ball around!

Why are these pub-team supporters so reluctant to talk about the match? Is it cos they're rubbish and got beat?

...and as for getting robbed of the result, how about you shuv the controversial goal up yer arses, and we'll take the two supposedly offside goals instead? Either way, we have the three points, and you're another step on the way to the Unibond.
Ha ha! So much anger there! We outplayed at times last night and you were lucky to get the win. How's that? A draw would actually have been the fairest result in all honesty.

Thought your centre-backs were very composed and it took good play from our midfield/forwards to create the chances we had. The dead ball situation was a bit grim from both teams and the free kicks at both ends looked more likely to break windows than hit the net.

As I said previously in this thread, it was a really good game of football. I'll pay a tenner to watch us play football like that any day of the week, and more often than not we'll win playing like that.

I think we're doing ok for a skint club. You've gone pro and from what one of your fans told me on confguide, it's later in the season when it really pays dividends.

Come on Alty!!!!
Alty365 is offline   Reply With Quote