View Single Post
Old 22-08-2005, 22:16   #2
slinky
God Member

Re: The Child Was 10 -----

So glad you brought this subject up. 4 month ago my children were playing with some friends on the next back alley from our house. They came home and scared to death and told me that they had been locking a rabbit cage door in their friends garden when, THIS POLICE LADY came up to them and shouted at them for messing with the cage. This didn't bother me as kids should not be messing in other peoples gardens. What did bother me was the kids went on to tel me that, she made them all stand in a line and took a picture of them with her camera phone. After asking the kids what this lady looked like, i was under the impression that this was no police lady, but may have been a SPECIAL WARDEN.

Anyway I was still annoyed that anyone would be taking pictures of my children, and decided to ring the police station. My hubby got straight on the phone to the police and after talking to a officer about it and not getting anywhere, the police officer put my hubby through to the HEAD MAN!!!!!!!!! wfhaaaaaaaaa..............

After telling the officer what had happened and making him aware that we were quite frightened and so was the children, he said he would ring the WARDENS and ask if they were aware of this, and if it could have been one them.
he rang us back half an hour later and said he had spoken to the warden team and that it wasn't any of them. when my husband asked what was going to be done about someone taking pictures of children, the Officer said " we are not going to go any further with this enquiry, as it was a woman that had taken the pictures. If it was a man then they would have taken it further". My husband asked the officer " do you think only males are capable of sexually assaulting children"?? The officer then went on with his smart attitude " In all my working life in the police force which is 20 years, I have never dealt with a case of a woman abusing a child sexually".

My hubby then said " well I can see I'm not getting anywhere fast with the likes of you, I'm wasting my breath".
10 minutes later a officer called and asked if he could come to take a statement.
When he arrived he took a statement from the children, then went to the house that the lady had come from. I t turned out that she worked in a shop and had a uniform on that looked similar to a police officers uniform. She had done this to try to scare the children, from going in the garden again.
The officer could not apologise more for the way we had been dealt with. And so they should apologise. That was handled very badly, and deters people from reporting things.

So yes I do believe that woman can do things like this, but maybe it is SNUBBED off by the police because "WOMAN ARE NOT CAPABLE OF THINGS LIKE THIS"!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as stated by the police themselves).

Last edited by slinky; 24-08-2005 at 14:12.
slinky is offline   Reply With Quote