View Single Post
Old 24-08-2005, 20:37   #6
slinky
God Member

Re: Song Association

R. kelly - ignition........my neice ebony was born

U 2 - vertigo - my nephew connor was born (first time i had been there when a baby was actually born).

beutiful - james blunt - No Comment

Olive - you're not alone - my !st son was born

Cher - believe - My second son was born and my dad died.

Puff daddy and faith evans - i'll be missing you - my nan died.

celine dion - baby think twice - I met my hubby (he he he memories).

Spice girls - Say you'll be there - I got married.

U B 40 - I can't help falling in love with you........- ex boyfriend (tut)...

Snap - rhythem is a dancer - some top times with Tinks........

Bombalurina - itsy bitsy teeny weeny, poker dot bikini - another ex lmfao.

Madonna - Like a prayer - BEING stuck in a wardrobe watching tinks sing in the mirror with her hair brush for an hour, lmfao (oooops sorry).

Los labos - la bamba - on holiday with tinks and my granma in benidorm......(tinks being made to dance with a lad that had a twin brother, she really didn't want to, but gran went mad at her for being such a morbid cow lol)

Jim Diomand - I should have known better - LMFAO Tinks used to love this song, our mum had a video of him singing. Tinks watched this every night without fail for about a year. I couldn't help but take the mick and very often got a beating for it. BUT god it was funny......
Dawn featuring Tony Orlando - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree
Officer and a gentleman (excuse me while i visit the loo)....
Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime
That remind me of that dodgy drink driving advert they used to show in the summer months.

Dont know who sang it but the song goes like this........Naughty naughty Naughty, ha ha o no you don't, naughty naughty naughty.............lmao this reminds me of hours me and Tinks spent bouncing on my mum and dads bed when we lived on Manor Street.

Oh well that's it for the time being, my memories are giving me some pain (just laughing at them lmao) oooooooooo lol

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote