View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 14:55   #17
Samael
Junior Member+

Re: What do0o0o you think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnW
If you read your New Testament, it will tell you that the only way to God is through Jesus Christ. If you do not accept Him as your personal saviour you will not be spending any time in heaven. Where did you come up with this stuff above?
Then I'm pretty damn screwed, cause I bow to no man, even if it was Jesus, why should I bow down to something that is no better than myself? Of course if GOD appeared infront of me I'd be licking his boots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret
samuel.. i am beginning to find that i dont care for your lifestyle very much,, but that is your choice... first you blag your way through life predending to be smarter and cleverer than you are and you cant be bothered to be nice to people, because there is nothing to gain...
why not try to be nice ,you may get a nice suprise ,,and you might find your not so bad after all ..and as for the suvival of the fittest ,it should not be a dog eat dog world...
I don't try to make out I'm smarter than I am, I just work on a differant level than anyone else does, infact it's slowly turning my mind inside out making me as smart as a piece of fruit.

I am nice to people, just because I said i don't see the point in it if there wasn't a god, doesn't mean I'm a meany, but then again how can you be nice in a place like accy with the people, I havn't met one nice decent honest person in Accrington yet that's around my age, yeah I understand you adults are but I'm still a teen, how can I be nice when most people are a-wholes, I admit there are nice people in accy but they never think to come out they just stay in all the time.

How can I be nice when you hate all your mates, all me mates are scum all they do0o0 is get pilled up, go clubbin, or s.h.a.g everyday it's the same crap everyday and it's really borin me.

Last edited by Samael; 01-09-2005 at 15:07.
Samael is offline   Reply With Quote