View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 22:49   #137
Robdunn24

Re: Moorhead High School

Mr Williamson Mr Williamson Mr Williamson....Hmmmm.... When i hear that Ba%!rds name i get mad inside..... Didnt he used to make kids kneal on pencils, Thats right he did! I saw that once, but it never happened to me. He was always nasty towards me, one day he was shouting at me because i couldnt draw and i said something and he shouted "dont back chat to me" and picked me up by the ear. All this because i CANT DRAW. Im surprised i havent heard any stories about him getting the holy crap beat out of him because that guy deserves it bigtime.
Not all days was bad at that school though. Mr mchale and Mr dyson was my favourite teachers, so down to earth.

I was there 89-94 and if anybody reading was there then they may remember an english teacher called miss elliot. She was an extremely nice person( plus she let me listen to walkman in class ), Some lads would mess about in her class and say obsenities to her. Eventually she left work at moorhead i think it was in 94. I felt sorry for her, such a nice person brought to tears every day by stupid kids.

Does anybody remember mrs cruise...Man she was EVIL she made us write lines for 2 years in music class because of 2 idiots( i forgot who )....she used to get them all and tear them up in front of your eyes.....now thats education for you!!