Thread: Poor Gates
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 12:20   #42
Smiffy16
Senior Member+

Re: Poor Gates

Quote:
1. The kick off time. 1.00 is too early for a Saturday game. It should have been brought forward to the Friday night.
1pm is fine for a Saturday and not early at all

Quote:
2. I wanted to see the England game, and would have missed a big chunk of it travelling back from Accy.
You could of watched it in the clubhouse like most others

Quote:
3. The admission fee is becoming too high, from £8 to £12 in a couple of seasons. What are we getting for the extra 50% apart from names on shirts and a few broken promises? Certainly the standard of football is no better.
As was said before we are charging the lowest rates we can in the Conference, and I'll disagree with you the standard of football is much much better than it has been over the past few seasons

Quote:
4. I don't enjoy going in the club after the game as much. The prices are ridiculous and the service is abysmal. At the final whistle at the Exeter game, there were 2 bar staff on and about 50 people waiting to be served. One of the barmaids then decided that was a good point to take five minutes out to check the change in the till and restock it with 20p pieces from the back room. Unbelievable! Also, the Man of the Match award has been devalued by the opposing players never turning up (understandable if they have a long coach journey ahead) and our own players hiding away in another room (unforgiveable). Not to forget the unforgivably rude manner in which Frank addresses the assembled supporters.
Have a bit of patience the man of the match always turn up and if yo've been this season the players do mingle more and speak with fans oh and if you knew Frank you would understand him

And Finally......

Quote:
And not give us excuses not to attend.
You missed a corker mate
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote