View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 08:04   #65
entwisi
God Member

Re: Katrina- Aftermath

As with Bazf this has shown to the world the big secret that America has kept hidden. A massive underclass, usually black, who do not and would not recognise the America that is shown to the rest of the world. These people are suffering yet as with all humans in times like these they have reverted to base. i.e. survival of the fittest. looting, robbery etc is just the outwards signs that the 'fittest' are trying to make sure they come out on top. I would in teh same circumstances do whatever it takes to keep my family alive. If that involves robbing etc then so be it. I can repent and ask for forgiveness later.

The fact that America has and is still spending as massive amount on war in Iraq is what I find hardest to understand. That money alone would have made it possible to have prevented this catastrophe by moving people away from the area when they knew there was going to be a problem. However I find it difficult to understand why these people who claim to have no means of getting away didn't use the one god gave them. Even at an easy pace it is possible to walk 20 miles in a day. Couldn't the powers have organised mass walks to safety?
entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote