View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 14:33   #67
WINGY

Re: What do I have to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
there wasnt....but once it got going it snowballed.. first day was Roy, Wingy and me

the concept is older

in 1998 i started www.accrington-web.co.uk you can see bits here http://web.archive.org/web/199911171...ton-web.co.uk/

Roy started it at a good time when plenty of people around... i have supported roy from day one... love the place.... if i had time i would ahve tried again.. but i didnt have the time roy has hehe

like i say.. accyweb is for everyone.....enoy it
Kipax!!!! shhhhh ive changed my name since then and wish to remain anonymous!!!!! hehe..
Really though he's right. me and Roy have been best mates for nearly 15 yrs, he set the site up while working in russia (he was an expat) if my memory serves me corect he got the idea from other expat site's and started this because he missed Accy! He come's home,yells me its a poo hole and goes on about things change but like most of us its home!!! thats where the feeling is, if he thought it was home after all the crap then others did!!! so he did, they did, and look at it now!!! I'm sure Roy and many others will agree that accyweb is no 1 man band! its made by the peoplewho post here and nobody else... i remember the thread about accyweb being on the road to being on "big boards" which as far as i know is some achievement, and that only comes from the people who post here!!!

OK rant over...its half ten here in china (i'm being an expat again this week lol) and i been in the bar all night!! so basicaly make your own mind up and get posting!!!! lets get accy on the Big boards!!!!!

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote