View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 16:34   #2
staggeringman
land of hope and glory

Re: Need Advice, EX ARMY or Currently joined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samael
Ok, so I've decided there's no job's around this general area. The army is my best shot, and leads to plenty of oppertunitys, anyways I signed up to the ARMY PREP COURSE, to be honest I'm really dissapointed and it's not what i expected.

It's way too easy, and basically insulting when they are trying to act REAL, so I really wanna know from someone who's experianced the army themselfs, how difficult is the training, when do you get to be trained in jungle warfare and what firearms are used?

I need to decide quickly I'm not gettin any younger, 17 already just maybe a year or two and many oppertunitys like the army are gonna be closed to me, I reccomend if anyone joins the army don't try the prep course.

PS: I really wanna make the army my life, I just need to know cause once your in your in, unless u buy yourself out.
first you have to learn to crawl before you walk,its like anything in life learning is the process.dont think they are going to throw a gun at you and set you loose with it? do you think you could hack it in the jungle?are you physically and mentally fit? if you want to do it go for it. but remember when your are sent away to fight in another country they are real bullets/bombs.
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote