Thread: any ideas?
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2005, 09:37   #43
sparkie
Senior Member+

Talking Re: any ideas?

cotty i can't walk to morecambe for the game in a fortnight as there is not enough time to plan a route get accomodation for a over night stay, sort out sponsorship forms and more importatly to get people to sponsor me.

Also cant have those particular two days off coz someone else at work is on holidays!!!!

Great idea to walk from either alty, southport or morecambe for there matches at the IES. I hadn't thought to do it in reverse so to speak!!!

Also i will be very glad to take those of you up on the offer of some company while doing this, it would be much appreciated.

I am particularly interested in the sponsored sit in every seat suggestion as it has no outlay money wise and can be done in a single day. obviously you'd have to sit for a specified lenghth of time in each seat. plus quite a few of us could do this together and raise as much cash as possible.

Wynonnie
i would love to climb the floodlight pylons but unfortunately they are covered in anti-vandal paint and also you need harnessess and safety gear coz they're over a certain height. Good suggestion though.

Whalley red the football challenge is a good idea but with the club already running a cross bar challenge i think it would interfere, however i will ask.

Outback Ozzy the supporters club are already in the process of organising a car treasure hunt the details of which will hopefully be available very soon. Mind reading!!

Also I think a bunch of us walking up and down broadway dressed as babies in nappies might not be in the best of tastes at the minute.

and finally to Garinda shaving every bit of hair off my body i don't have a quite as big a problem with as people requesting proof!!! I think UKCOWBOY may get a little upset at this!!!

Great Ideas people keep them coming!!!
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote