Thread: Come On Stanley
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2005, 18:10   #19
Staveros

Re: Come On Stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cottier
This is what claritis put. Clearly an accyweb member and obviously desperate to see me sacked.

Claretitis:::"This guy is always making a fool of himself because he doesn't seem to have the ability to commentate from the sidelines and keep his opinions (many of them quite stupid) to himself. It's about time he was a former journalist!""

I know I made a mistake put please realise i'm only young. Everyone makes mistakes. I love Stanley and you've taken that, and my career away from me. My mum isn't well at the moment so I thank you for making my life a whole lot easier family by seeking my downfall.

Football is my life. you've taken it from me,

thanks
Go and see yer boss tomorrow and tell him how sorry you are, you never know.

Dont lay it on too thick though mate, like you have done here, you must remember at the end of the day you have ultimately only got yourself to blame.

It was a daft comment to make, you must see that now??

Stop feeling too sorry for yourself and explain that you realise it was a naieve and ill advised thing to say and they might just give you another chance.

Even if they dont mate, learn from it.

There are a lot of pr1cks around in this world who take pleasure in pulling people down to their level as opposed to aspiring to better themselves. You need to accept that as a fact and learn how to deal with them.

Whilst I agree that this 'claritis' character is a real arse and needs to get a life you must realise your part in this and learn from it. Try to take the positive out of a really bad situation.

Good luck anyway
Staveros is offline   Reply With Quote