Thread: Thanks Everyone
View Single Post
Old 27-09-2005, 23:26   #1
Adam Cottier

Thanks Everyone

...for all the support over the last couple of days. Most people will know how much I loved Stanley. It didn't take me long to realise how special the club is. It is not just a football club. Full of proper people with proper hearts,

To go to the game tonight and watch a football match that was full incident, passion and down right 'real' football was great. I'm going to miss what I did, but for some silly mistake that I take full responsiblity for I have had to stop. I am so sorry for what I did.

So for all the texts messages, the hugs, the words of support - I want to say thankyou - it has meant so much. This is been a hard week for me - not just for the fact I had to leave Radio Lancashire but for family reasons as well.

From Rob to Vikki, Karen, Lesley, Jase, Fearon, Dany, Suzanne and Dan, Mark Turner, Shultzy, Kipax - everyone I want to say thankyou not just for the support but for making the last year of my life so much fun. Hopefully I have made I few friends for life. I like to think that.

Forever and a day, I will always love Accrington Stanley Football Club

the best football club in the world.

Adam