View Single Post
Old 28-09-2005, 00:03   #66
Jimbo T Hornblower

Talking Re: Predictions for Morecambe game

Ok ok enough.. Oldhamade, well done on your win - I think it may have been a different outcome had we not been playin with 10 men for the majority - who knows, we might have scabbed a draw - I hear overall you were the better side but dont expect 3 points when you come to the IES pal. I see youve found out I now live in Cyprus Sorry about that - would have been nice to meet up tonight - surprised none of your lot (waiting for Morecambe_Red's wit with baited breath) have come on here to brag yet - still time I suppose...

Anyway - the prediction league table has been updated to include tonights ultimately disappointing result against Morecambe and can be seen in the usual spot for all to see. Id just like to say thanks to all 48 people that had a go - tremendous response and a record so far - keep it up Two winners for this game - one was a Morecambe fan so he doesnt count (tee hee) - well done to OLDHAMADE (Grrrr) and qualtrough - the only ones to predict a 3-2 Morecambe win - lots of 3 points and 1 points obtained here and there so by all means check your new positions...

Thanks everyone..

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote