View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 21:15   #25
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: todays depressing result

Staveros, I am one of those that agreed with Footiegirl on bringing on a defender for a defender i.e. Welch for Cavanagh. As i stated in my post, Jagielka is NOT a defender and never will be. Coley brought on another attacker and gave gravesend the impetence to go and score. Maybe it was Darren's fault and not Rocky's, but and this is a big but, Rocky has put in some dodgy perfcormances this season, and a lot of folk who go to the I.E.S. will tell you the same, as well as folk who post on here. You may think you know about football more than Footiegirl, but I doubt it. That reply was pure chauvanism and should be left in your pants. I am one of those who would like to see Welch given a run in the team, not necessarily at the expense of Rocky, but in conjunction with, otherwise, we could have a defender who will get quickly dillusioned and decide to go elsewhere on 7 days notice from another club.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote