View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 16:56   #42
Jimbo T Hornblower

Talking Re: Spot the Ball Round 7

Thanks for your query harwood red - the only query I got about it which is a bit worrying - anyway, I apologise guys - should have posted this up a couple of days ago when I got the answer but havent had time until now. The answer to Round 7 was :

Square 28 - some excellent airbrushing by Kipax on that guys shorts if you ask me. Thanks for being patient everyone. There were 5 winners this round who are : yerself, Outback Ozzy, glosterred, flying red and luke. The league table has been updated to now include this round and can be seen in the usual thread...

Now for some bad news - due to unfortunate and unforseen circumstances completely out of my control (its nothing to do with being in Cyprus and cant be arsed anymore, as Im still carrying on the Prediction League), the Spot the Ball competition has had to be stopped temporarily - I think its a great shame especially as there was a prize on offer for the first time ever but if it comes back you will be well notified - for the moment, the league table is frozen as is and will be continued when and if the game continues.... Apologies once again to all but this is not my fault...

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!

Last edited by Jimbo T Hornblower; 11-10-2005 at 17:00.
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote