View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 23:03   #44
accymel
I am Banned

Exclamation Re: In Our Thoughts!

Well Tinks knows my shock & disgust on this having my godaughter tell me as well herself im extremely disgusted there are far better ways of doing christian service like elderly, children in hospital over the festive period even those effected by natural disasters BUT even then annominity of the child should be confidential being a minor. People in jail have by choice chosen their path to spend xmas in prison they are there for a reason to keep them from the public, even worse worryingly being scum murderers & rapists who knows even peodo's & this certainly opens up vunerable children to be exposed to this lowlife & even WORSE no consent from parents were asked for!!! Who does this teacher think he/she is?!?!?!? prison has its own chaplins for those scumbags wanting religious blessings.

I would take this matter to the top certainly a phone call to the education authority [LEA** & you want action immediately certainly you want to make sure by ringing head 1st thing that confirmation that the cards haven't been sent & you want it returned to yourself to destroy as proof it hasn't been sent if your daughter doesn't get this card returned to her or your possession then you demand from LEA [head person of secondary school eduction officier] a FULL investigation!!!! I would even take this matter to the observer or telegraph or both so that parents are fully warned to take interest in their childs curricula, as like its been said some children either cant talk to their parents or that they dont feel it was something to worry about because they beleived their teacher of position of authority was doing the right thing & feel that it was ok because even kids feel school would consider & protect their safety so hence nowt to worry about -- which isnt the case here!! Parents, teachers & pupils need to learn & be aware of! If u need me i will help.

Last edited by accymel; 09-12-2005 at 23:08.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote