View Single Post
Old 13-12-2005, 09:32   #22
SPUGGIE J
God Member

Re: how depressing is eastenders?!

If it was me writing Eastenders I would have a fresh start and get back to something that is real. Yes there is heartbreak etc around Christmas for us all but that dosnt mean it has to be wheeled out for a ratings war. People who have lost a loved one will not get any real comfort from seeing this on a telly show as most proberly wouldnt mind a half hours distraction from what they are going through and feeling. Maybe its time the writers and producers had a shocking change and made it bright and cheerful for a change with a comic element.

This may go against the grain but a change is as good as a rest. If they want to compete with Corrie then think like the Corrie writers do and through a bit of lightheartedness and cheer in. You cant keep reallying on doom and gloom to keep high ratings as there are that many doom and gloom merchents out there or is there?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote