View Single Post
Old 21-12-2005, 21:49   #1
the real michael
I am Banned

help r.jak to get to no1 ...at least for a laugh!

greetings from bassland home to artists such as the unsigned...supertec
wizards...i end the guns...the nu-signed etc ... been off the air again due to bugs and stuff (w32.sober ..alcra; now the commies been fixed i have
submitted 3 new tracks for your ears... the link you can directly access these is ...
http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=23982

the track "happy christmas" is suitable for toddlers, teens and pensioners alike and was made by local artist including our youngest member a.k.a. " R JAK
who is two years old! ... even if you think its rubbish it doesnt matter because they were made for a laugh anyway...at least they are trying.(bless em)
i warn you you may be pleasantly surprised! ....please dont streamplay even in hi-fi mode, the best quality is to download the mp3 and save it to your desktop ....(then scan for viruses if you are paraniod) ... and then adjust your graphic to suit ...i like groovebox better myself, but what do i know being a mere administrator and facilitator of local talent...
so if you can please use the above link to actually download (and not just stir at the page) the song "happy christmas" ..you may help two year old
"rjak" get to no1 this xmas ...... thank you very much ..

p.s. if you like what you hear then tell yer mates to download from same site..the more downloads the bigger jack will get!

p.p.s. if your not sick of 9 /11 stuff yet i think you should watch this...
if this is true then i think we owe some muslims an apology..check this
out ......

and remember the old korean proverb.. "a dogs not just for christmas...
its for dinner" see yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the real michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web