Thread: Sex headlines.
View Single Post
Old 27-01-2006, 05:51   #31
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Sex headlines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
now i know what dogging is could someone please explain teabaging and what brand of tea bag gives best results..

thankyou
Tea-bagging or as it's often known, have another biscuit, is an act often performed on you by maiden aunts.

Once they have enticed you into their front room or as the professionals call it 'the parlour', they ply you with numerous cups of light brown liquid which is used to wash down chocolate coated digestives or if they are really good at the art home made scones, they always ensure that you are using the best and most delicate china that they had bought for their bottom drawer some 50 years before.
You will be strategically placed so that there is no table within arms reach just so they can enjoy you trying to juggle the scalding hot liquid and the tiny plate of delicacies. You will have to remain in this position for anything between two and three hours without being permitted a toilet break.
When you finally think of a reasonable excuse that will ensure her permission for you to leave she will make sure that you part feeling guilty about not visiting as often as you should espescially now that they are getting on a bit.

You leave knowing that you will have to got through this again next week as well.

Avoid these people whenever you can, they seem sweet and innocent,
But they do know what they have put you through and enjoy every sick minute of it!

Last edited by Less; 27-01-2006 at 06:17.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web