View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 19:23   #167
Madcat
Junior Member+

Re: Moorhead High School

Wow, feels so long since I left Moorhead, yet I only left in 2000 ^_^.

It was a good school when I first started going, but then it seemed to get worse (but at that time I was going through the rebellious stage then and everything seemed $@&# then). Probably didn't help having Mrs Parr for my tutor, we didn't get along that well for some reason (which had nothing to do with us disliking each other *innocent whistle*).

Still I remember some funny times from then, like the time Mr. Caudwell made one lad apologise to the light switch because he'd hit it turning it on . Wonder if he still keeps his family of bricks? ^_^

My crowning moment (or perhaps not... I still have the video evidence of how bad it was ) was when me and my friend rounded up some poor peop... erm, willing volunteers to act out a scene from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy for the talent contest. Needless to say I don't think any of the students understood it (they were probably waiting for the singing and dancing groups), but at least some of the teachers understood it and got some enjoyment out of it ^_^.

Whoever said "The pen is mightier than the sword
" has clearly never been hit by a sword.
Madcat is offline   Reply With Quote