Thread: Scum Bags
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 23:18   #16
WINGY

Re: Scum Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.
On going outside today I noticed something strange about my car. The number plates were missing. The rear one . after removing one screw, had been torn off leaving a hole in the securing panel. The front one was removed with a little less brutality Our car is parked in a disabled bay at the side of the house. to say I was gobsmacked is putting it mildly. What sort of lowlife does this sort of thing to disabled oap's. I rang the police who took particulars, and informed me they would ring me back with a crime number, which they have since done. I went to the local car spares shop to purchase replacements, and the documents that had to be produced to get the replacements made me feel as though I had committed the offence myself. and I live in the quiet part of Church, so they tell me. God help the rest.
scum is the only word in my eyes TC.. and i worry more as that night my car was not 5 meters away! i have to say that when its close to home it really does make you think more.. hope your both ok.

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web