Thread: ItS ALL OVER!!
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 10:56   #40
Staveros

Re: ItS ALL OVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExLandlord HUFC
Browner a Cheat.

I'm sorry, but we know a bit more about him than you do and he is one of the very few players to get abuse from his own fans for his diving antics. It was not so evident yesterday but belive me, he has a real reputation for it.

That said, I did enjoy the game yesterday and thought the result was about right. I have now seen you play five times this season and while no-one can take away your achievement of most likely winning the league I still think you are only the most consistant of a poor bunch of conference teams this season.

Maybe the fact that you were outplayed by a team missing SIX first team players and fielding three nineteen years olds might help to put it into perspective for you.

Hopefully we can join you in League 2 - I know which squad I would prefer to have!

Ex

PS - think someone should speak to Mr Coleman about his post match behaviour, we haven't seen anything like that for a long time.

PPS The stoppage time in the second half barely replaced the time lost while the injuries were attended to.
Ha ha ha, baby throw toy!!

Which 5 games have you watched mate?? You're not Peter Sutcliffe are you?? If you think you or anyone else even gets close to us you've got no eyes!!

The likes of Craney, Roberts, Welch, Cavanagh, Mullin are streets ahead of most of the players ive seen this year.

I agree that many teams look poor, thats because they are compared to us. Consistency isnt the key, CLASS is the key and we have way more class than you and the rest.

You're very bitter people aren't you, I dont think you're ready for the league yet. To be honest I think Halifax will account for you fairly easily anyway.

All the best with your cows and bells in the conference!!
Staveros is offline   Reply With Quote