View Single Post
Old 16-03-2006, 09:39   #10
emmatjackson

Re: Childcare Nightmare!!!

[quote=katex]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington
Personally, I think children do well at either nursery or a good child minder.....it makes them much less clingy when they go to school.......[/quo]

Oh Margaret !! What a very wide statement ... gotta' say, load of crap about the clingy bit.. anyway, that for another thread.

TracyO .. was in same position as Margaret and was 'obligated' to look after grandaughter from 6 weeks overnight mostly (daughter on nights) as well as doing job meself and bringing up 7 year old son. Grandaughter went to the one at Clayton whilst I was at work and was well looked after ... very impressed. Can't remember the name though .. on Pickup Street. Don't worry too much (know you will though .. natural) .. nurseries and childminders seem to be very well vetted these days. xx
very sorry katex but I totally agree with margaret. I have had three children and two of them I went back to work early and they went to nursery and they were far less clingy than my last chid. Autumn is now 5 and she is at school and is a night mare.