Thread: How many???
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2006, 15:36   #27
Madhatter
God Member

Re: How many???

I'm not sure I want to get to know people that won't post in the forums or come in to chat again. If they're not interested in posting, or me, why force them to. Just let em go straight in the the arcade. I can't say as I've really looked in there but I'll take your word on how good it is.
Phylum joined this forum, she joined it becuase she likes forums, and is already on other forums that had links to here. She doesn't post because she feels she got abuse and racism. Not that I mind cos she's on our forum now. erm, negative karma and nasty comments, that really helps to get newbies to post more doesn't it. If I wasn't so thick skinned from being on wap chat rooms and wap forums which are full of abuse I'd have left not long after I got here. I don't think newbies should get negative until they get to 50 karma or a hundred posts, it's hard to understand why people need to make sly nasty unsigned comments that you can't reply to cos you don't know who's said it and is enough to put most off. Sort of cancels out your welcome post threads in one swoop. If you can't give positive why not just do nothing and give your opinion in the thread where everyone can see it.
Part of the reason for the above is people don't understand the karma system, its not obvious where the thread is explaining it, It was weeks before I found it. Also whats this Akers system all about? I can't find any reason for it. I've found something about pets, but dunno what it's going on about. Where do i get them, Where's this shop?
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote