Thread: todays action
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2006, 19:25   #71
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: todays action

I was right in front of the Brown incident and how that cheating t**t Peat stayed on the pitch I do not know, he had his hands around Brownys throat. just hope Kipax picked it up and passes the photo to the league officials. However, I and my partner had to put up with vitriolic outbursts from a York fan opposite the aisle from us shouting for York players to break Stanleys legs, back, jump up and down on them, crack their skulls etc etc. My partner stated to this person that she was not only upset but felt that this abuse was totally unwarranted from any fan, complained to a steward and only to be told it was her fault for complaining as she must have started the abuse from said person. BTW the person in question was old enough to know better - he must have been late 70's if not 80's at least. A letter to the chairman of York City is in the process of being composed as I speak.As for the match, great 2nd half, but the referee was a complete w****r for both teams. Yes I listened to the post match summary on Radio York on the way home and absolutely laughed my socks off at the comments made by dumb and dumber from the commentary box and some of the texts and e-mails sent, rose coloured specs and all. I for one must apologise for my post match prediction - coz after Southport I thought we might be lucky to get a point, but the real Stanley turned up today. Keep on truckin lads, bet those welsh wonders don't turn up this week tee hee

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote