View Single Post
Old 31-03-2006, 16:30   #175
accymel
I am Banned

Re: Moorhead High School

Quote:
Originally Posted by those were the days
Hi, Crikey it was a nice blast from the past reading about all those teachers, The good ole days eh?
I remember Mr and Mrs Walmsley, Mr Bolton, Mr Mc Caffrey (R.E.) I believe he is at Hollins now, Mr white and Miss Dickinson (music) Mr cartledge (chemistry) What was the fuzzy physics teacher called??? Mr Howarth? Biology, Mr Green History, Mr and Mrs Scott, Mr Walker, Mdme Heap, Mdme Smith (french) Mr Caudwell, What would the place be like without him!! the resident Art teachers, Jordan and Williams, Mrs Riley and Mrs Smith (maths) Mrs Jones, still see her around.. Mr Neville Mr Bailey, heads, which leads nicely onto Mrs Skull! Miss Edwards (swimming gala )

I remember queueing endlessly at the Iccy Van,Mr Freeze`s in Summer, i remember how going in by the doors near maths corridor at Crommy building was always a ram slam!

I used to think i hated school, now i realise i loved it!
I was in Lacy house!
Oh gawd the nightmare's returning with those names popping up, i was in Hargreaves house . Gee it was like the old days going stanley this season morecambe match & Mr Nevile behind me & Mr chuckle in queue behind me too
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote