View Single Post
Old 18-04-2006, 00:23   #32
Henry Morton
I am Banned

Re: glory hunters.com

Please, please, may we have lots and lots of glory hunters coming through the turnstiles.

There were quite a few at the Scarborough game and I hope that we managed to make them feel most welcome.

We need all the glory hunters we can get - not least because we're hunting even more glory ourselves.
The newspapers of the last three days have elevated Accrington Stanley to a level of which we could only have dreamed just three years ago , and as a result there has been a wonderful influx of new people.

I spoke to several hundred of them at the Scarborough game and I must say that it was an absolute pleasure. They'd never been to Stanley , or - if they had - it was ages ago .

Their bright-eyed enthusiasm and their desire to be part of this great new era were very evident.

From Buckinghamshire, Peterborough and Leicester there were families who'd made an enormous (and expensive) effort to be with us.

I sincerely hope that all small-minded Little-Accringtonians will please shut up and let market forces come into play.
Henry Morton is offline   Reply With Quote