View Single Post
Old 19-04-2006, 17:34   #8
katex
Resting in Peace

Re: Snitching On Your Neighbours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
Imagine what its going to be like if we have a hot summer.

Would just love it if we had a hot summer, sat out late at night with a glass of wine in my hand, making use of all those colourful summer tops I have acquired, walking leisurely in the street and stopping to greet friends and chat without wanting to get out of the rain, waking up to the sun smiling through my bedroom window ... aaah yes, loved 1976 ! just newly moved into this house and got to know all my neighbours.

Water: just enough for showers, drinking and washing/washing up,flush the loo. Sod the grass, couldn't care less if it turned yellow and as for me car, well, as long as the mechanics ok, not too troubled if the silver has turned grey. People will just have to get their priorities right. As for golf clubs and cricket pitches, well, why not ? ... they keep us entertained in hot weather so again another priority; sure if football was played in the Summer nobody would be grumbling around here if they had to water the pitch.

Apologies for dream thoughts Butty, don't know enough about the political administration of the water companies to comment here.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote