View Single Post
Old 20-04-2006, 20:01   #12
Ernie
Resting In Peace

Re: Changing sex/tattoos.

Its interesting to read that this person has waited so long for the gender reassignment, I mean that whilst being a male has fathered nine children before realising "things" are not right, whilst I do not understand what it feels like to need a sex change, I do feel that in some cases these folks are in need of some sort of counselling of the highest order to see the root of their problems with their gender as in my humble opinion once the op is done there is no turning back. I feel that there must be a mental health issue here and before taxpayers money is used to fund this operation all alternatives must be discussed and a thorough assessment of the individual must be carried out. I get cold shivers even thinking of having this type of mutilation being done to mself. As for the tattoos it is the same thing, I have tattoos and I would not dream of having them removed, if that was the case I would not have had them in the first place, they are part of me. There again that is what makes the human race unique, we are all different with different views.
Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote