Thread: Suggestions?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 13:12   #29
glasgow guy
Senior Member+

Re: Suggestions?

" Ain't no jobs in jobcentres !!! - and I'm being realistic about that "

that has to be the most idiotic thing I have ever read on this forum....are you seriously telling me there arent any worthwhile jobs in the job centre ?
if you are then you must living in cuckoo land...
I am sorry if I sound harsh buts laughable to be honest....I understand what your saying about no hopers turning up for interviews that the job centre have sent and that the best jobs are the ones not advertised but to say what you said is ridiculous, I got my last job and my current one from the jobcentre web site and its ace I have to say, - the difference is that if your qualified and have experience in your field etc then you will get a job no bother however you may have no work experience at all, struggled to get even part time work, have no qualifications, cant drive or whatever, have nada, nothing - then you may find it hard to get something if anything....and in that respect the job centre wont have anything for you...is that why you say it in the frist place...
if someones that desperate to work they will get a job no problem - if someones happy to lie in bed all day and collect their giro then they will amount to nothing...the workers will work and the doleys will waste their life away..
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote