View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 11:08   #95
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Oswaldtwistle Shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi
why would you not want to include wedding shops Less, The chance of anyone actually wanting to marry you must be so remote its not worth considering
entwisi what are you trying to say, just because I never wash, clean my teeth or cut my nails does not make me unattractive to the opposite sex, (my attitude towards women does that!).

Wedding shops are part of the ultimate female plan, once they have you agreeing to this little dressing up charade they know they have you trapped.

Forever afterwards whenever you want to go to an interesting social function you will have to fork out for new clothes for her, you will find her sitting on the bed with the wardrobe door wide open and she will be whining, "You'll have to buy me something, I have nothing to wear," then she will hit you with, "unless you want me to turn up in my wedding dress!". (if you don't buckle under straight away), she will even go through the pretence of taking it out of the wardrobe and preparing it for the said function!

Don't pretend this isn't true, if you are anything like it was with my wife there will be a large fitted wardrobe so crammed full of her 'nothing's to wear', that your two suits and one casual blazer are kept on a hook behind the door of the spare room.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg adam & eve.jpg (159.8 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by Less; 11-05-2006 at 11:29.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote