View Single Post
Old 28-05-2006, 17:56   #10
Alvin the chipmunk

Re: Stanley Fanzine Idea

I agree, what's with all the bitterness? The Ultras are one of the best things that has ever happened to ASFC. Win 5-0, lose 5-0, they are always in fine voice and are great ambassadors for our club. Anything to get on tele? Again, jeaulousy. The Ultras are only trying to open more peoples eyes to the club they have in their town. Their banners and flags have benn praised by home and opposition alike, as well as the Stanley managerial team. I try to stand as close to them as possible during games, as the atmosphere they create is second to none. The way some of you talk, it seems you want to keep Stanley a small club for the flat-cap brigade and those in the know. We are growing, and the Ultras have and will continue to play a part in that. They inspire the players, run coaches to away games and generally increase the enjoyment of matchdays. I sometimes feel priveliged to support the same club as them. The moaners got their drum took away, can't you just leave them alone now?

RANT OVER

Fanzine = top idea