Thread: Have your say
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2006, 18:37   #3
lettie
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Re: Have your say

Thanks for the karma Jambutty, I have received it.

According to our union rep responses sent to the local PCT will then be forwarded to a central centre and processed, so this is not an issue which is being dealt with locally. These changes are happening countrywide and are part of the government's agenda to increase choice (so they would have us believe). What this will do in reality is decrease choice and centralise services. It would not be so bad if the public transport infrastructure was good and reliable in this country, but we all know that it is not. For most staff working in Blackburn hospitals it is impossible to get public transport to those hospitals in order to do and early shift on a Sunday or Bank Holiday. Imagine having to travel outside of your local area for treatment or visiting.

The powers that be will have us believe that the proposed changes are for our convenience. We must all remember that the first three letters of convenience are con......

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote