View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 15:48   #57
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Observer plug for Accy Web.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle
Then what on earth was the letter in the paper this morning if it wasn't a personal attack on Graham? What relevance is it to anyone that Graham owns two houses, a lot of other people have a couple of properties or a business - doesn't Peter have a business. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this unless someone has used their political position to benefit their business which I don't believe Graham ever has. And don't play the innocent, there are many times when you've had digs at me on here and in the paper. You frequently use cheap point scoring tactics instead of actually talking about politics.
Come on Gayle that wasn't a personal attack in the Obs, the problem was that I sent that letter into the Obs around 4 weeks ago as I explained to Garinda, the gibe about "Two Homes Jones" was a tongue in cheek effort, which was written the day an article appeared about Graham Jones having two houses. As for me having a go over abuse of Peter Britcliffe, I think I have every right to redress the balance, when ever Jonesy comes on here he likes to try and score cheep political points and is abley abeted by quite a few more, including your good self. If you check my postings on this site you will find a have started very few threads, but most of my post are comments on what others have said. It would appear that you would like it if the likes of yourself and Graham can say exactly what you like without any come back, well it aint going to happen. I have already told Graham about the abuse I have suffered at the hands of so called Labour supporters just for having an oppinion, I even had a trace put on my phone by BT under warrent from the police, now thats what I call abuse Galye when a person has to got to those extents to have a peaceful life, think about it would you like it, you would be screaming blue murder or in your case Red
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote