View Single Post
Old 22-06-2006, 14:31   #55
chav1
I am Banned

Re: Smokers unite before it is too late.

all these none smokers objecting to smoking in pubs is a Fing joke]]

if you were that against smoking in pubs and found teh smell so disgusting you wouldnt go into the pubs in the first place but the pleasure of rotting your liver with alchol makes it ok to stand in a smoke filled pub

we had a non smoking pub in accrington for a while and was it busy , was it f**k busy all the non smokers were stood drinking in teh pubs that allowed smoking because those pubs are considered the beter pubs to be seen in

you want to breath fresh air go get some oxygen tanks and a ventelator off the NHS , as a smoker i dont mind my taxes from my ciggrettes paying for it so that your constant bitching and moaning dosnt hurt my ears no more

i dont smoke when others eat

i dont smoke in other peoples homes if they say not too

but i will be damned if i will not smoke in a pub just because a handfull of hypocryts decide they can no longer after many years of doing so put up with smoking in pubs

buy your own bloody pubs and if you serioulsy think people smoking in the street can give you cancer then you better buy a bloody bubble and stay in that because theris a lot more harmfull things in our atmosphere to worry about that a slight whiff of cigrette smoke

ps:

after you manage to stop smoking outdoors what are you going to try banning next

farting because it offends your nasel passages and is erroding teh ozone layer

grow up will ya
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote