View Single Post
Old 23-06-2006, 23:13   #116
katex
Resting in Peace

Re: Smokers unite before it is too late.

OK .. getting really ****ed off with this subject now.

You non-smokers win. I am now just a smelly,(not that it has ever put any suitors off mind you, they only have one thing on their mind ! ) drain on the NHS, probably look 73 instead of my 63 years, threat to your children and general enemy to the future of the ozone layer.

Admit i! NO ARGUMENT, easy target so let's shoot us down first, you are winning .. YOU ARE CORRECT, FULL STOP.

But BEWARE, once this disgusting pastime is finally extinguished, who will be next ?

Trouble already begininng on the 4 x 4's, obesity .. moves to stop adverts on calorie loaded foods now... probably will not be able to eat a Cadbury Turkish Delight within 10 metres of an impressionable 2 year old. School runners, AAAAAGH ... surveys already being done to restrict this ritual.

POINT IS .. not always about the issue, just a grouping instinct.

As to the addiction .. well, once asked to take part in a survey at the Doctor's for women who were taking the birth pill and linked with the habit of smoking. Theory was that I would have a more outgoing, daring, adventurous character than other human beings .. that's the way I like to look at the reason why I began the nasty, filthy habit in the first place.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote