View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 17:35   #16
Doug
Member.

Re: Thunder Rolling In..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
You leave my trees alone. They're looking lovely at the minute and the murdered one might have a bit of life left in yet.

What a great way to waste a Sunday afternoon, trying to photograph some lightening! Im-bloody-possible lol! Got some nice pics of the area though even if they are a bit dark.
If the roots intact it will come back, but slowly. Don’t force it and don’t use manure on it. If you what to help it along a bit of liquid Tomato food about 18” away from the stem, depending on the extent of the root it should make the effort.

You could make a small offering and send up a prayer or incantation for it to grow back but you would need to stand naked in front of your tree at four in the morning for at least half an hour repeating your incantation with an earnest expression on your face. Or you could pay me two hundred quid to come and do it for you.

Thunder over Accy from Green Howarth or better still from the coppice is a fantastic sight. It really is one of those things I miss. I hope someone managed to get a couple of decent shots. If you go back up girls stay in the car don’t take chances.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web