View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 10:19   #10
Diesel

Re: Best Internet Provider ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyfr
I have had bulldog for about 1.5years now, I have tried MANY ISP's, and Bulldog has been the best. I've only ever had 30mins downtime in that whole time. The line *never* drops, perhaps its your router/modem? I know the one they supply isn't that great. I've been upgraded to 16meg (I actualy get 18Meg) and they have the best network in the UK.

However as you say they're trying to sell customer base, as long as they dont introduce caps i'll stay with them because I know I can't get a better service elsewhere. The new owner would still have us all on the bulldog network so we should see no change.

To the original poster... stay away from AOL. Actualy stay away from everyone I don't have a positive thing to say about Freeserve/Wannado/Orange, Aol, Central Point, BT (worst customer service in existance)... I can't even remember who i've been with
Trust me, it's not my Modem, I've had this Modem from my last Service Provider and had no problems. My Mate whos just transferred to Bulldog is having the same problems. It may well be the area we live in, as we only live a 5 minute walk from each other. But whenever I phone up tech support, they fob me off with 'upgrade your drivers', 'check your leads are properly connected' etc like I'm some sort of thicko.

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote