View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 10:44   #12
andrewb
God Member

Re: Best Internet Provider ???

To be honest I could find that for absolutly any provider you can name If they are providing a service there will be a ton of people not happy with it. Their customer service is weak I admit, I know that, but I also know im getting 18Meg Unlimited for £25... so I ring back again and again until I get somebody usefull.

I really think you should try another modem/router, or if possible connect your modem directly in to the master socket. Or try using the modem bulldog sent..

Can I ask what speeds you're getting? Also if you're in accrington, they may well be getting ready to upgrade your line, mine didn't cause me too much grief because my router reconnects me as soon as I get disconnected, but in the week running up to my upgrade I had a choppy line while the BT engineers worked on it..

If you are going through the accrington exchange then I would put it down to either upgrade (which customer service should tell you about if you phone them and make sure they look it up) or there is something at your side that dosn't want to work... as exchange problems should effect the whole exchange..

If these dont solve your problems, go to adslguide.org.uk and visit the bulldog forums there, post your problem and im sure someone will give a good reply, very helpfull place