Thread: Name the stream
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 22:18   #106
katex
Resting in Peace

Re: Name the stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
No I admit I forgot! Sorry ..... I will try to get my butt in gear beginning of this week.

Any news on how to get some pics Kate?
Ok .. here is the tale.

Went to Chairman, says, "Yes Marketing has images on a DVD, ask them" Gave me a run-down of the history of the stream, etc. Confirmed everything you have said.

I proceed to ask Manager in marketing,"Have you got maps on DVD?" " No.. but will ask Director of Ossy Mills, when he gets back from business trip, where they are and get shots for you"

Gets back to me nobody knows where they stored them, but belong to civic society,"here is E-mail address of Civic Society Chairman" duly notes this.

Goes back to Chairman, explains what has happened,"Do you know where said maps are?" "Yes" quotes he "In the old showroom next to you". "But says I, our Marketing Department says does not have these on DVD". "Are you sure?" says Chairman, did ask for it to be done, anyway, they are going back in three weeks time".

In the meantime, searches dismantled showroom, but lights not working properly and can't find the bloody things !!

Chairman comes to me on Friday asks if I have got them. "No" I reply in disappointed manner. He notes my crestfallen expression and says : "I think young Sarah has these on computer,but she is on holiday, ask her when she gets back from holiday !!"

Think tomorrow, so I will carry on with this quest.

Will post next episode tomorrow. ...
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web