View Single Post
Old 19-07-2006, 15:34   #37
jambutty
Apprentice Geriatric

Exclamation Re: Middle East Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack
jambutty wrote........."Being Jews and therefore excellent at making money, they made huge inroads into banking, jewellery and precious metals and the film industry plus many more lucrative business opportunities."

Did you find this nugget of gold in your copy of Mein Kampf, I suppose you believe the above as a genetic fact....and also that Blacks are genetically better at athletics and genetically inferior as swimmers, you probably also believe that Eugenics is a legitimate branch of medicine.
You are putting words into my post that are not there steeljack. There is absolutely nothing in my sentence that even hints at what you imply.

It simply states that Jews are very good at making money. It does not imply that other races are not.

I don’t condone what the Israeli nation is doing to Lebanon but you can hardly blame them for trying to protect their own. It was Hezbollah that opened an Israeli second front so the Jews retaliated. People will say that they have gone over the top and they may have but that is the Jewish way with enemies of the state. Smack them down hard. They did it in Syria and Egypt and neither of those countries is keen to tangle with them again, yet if not actually friends, they are not bitter enemies any more. Commerce has triumphed over hate.

The Israelis only want peaceful co-existence in an Arab world. Whether they have the right to the land that is now known as Israel is a moot point. Historically they do not but how far back in history do you go to establish land rights?

Israel came into being in 1948 as decreed by the British and backed by the USA. Most of the world recognises Israel as an independent state of the Jews and it is only a few hotheads who want the land back.

It is a sad fact that in all conflicts the civilian population will also suffer. However it could be argued that the civilian population is part of the fighting force and thus a legitimate target. If nothing else the taxes that they pay that are used to arm the warriors makes them correspondents at arms. They may not like the way that their taxes are being used but they voted for the government in office.