Old 21-07-2006, 20:31   #92
Gayle
God Member

Re: Alton Towers : MUSLIMS ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less
Jesus f'in christ!
what has this site become?
I cannot believe the absolute carp that has been going on since Roy has been busy, what has happened to the moderators? At one stage such drivel as this thread would have been jumped on and removed, not because of race or prejudice but common sense.

All of you please, please, take a look at what is being discussed here and bow your heads in shame.

accyweb was created to bring people together not drive a knife between your neighbours ribs!

If you feel you're hatred needs to be exposed then please find somewhere else, that is not what this site is for.

This site is for expats and locals to share what they have in common not be driven apart.

If Christians, Muslims, Jews, Mormons, etc, can't live together anywhere else let's group together and in one voice say accyweb is for those of us that do want to make a difference, this is our town our little piece of England we want it to work not be pulled apart by such a stupid thread that just seems to feed the hatred and petty Prejudice of small minded people.

I have never been to Alton Towers It's not my scene if someone else is prepared to pay a stupidly expensive price to hire it for a day allow them that, it's their choice.

How about just getting on with your own life, making it fit in with others without causing any harm or inconvenience to someone that may one day given the chance you could call 'my friend'?
Who are you and what have you done with Less?

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote