Thread: Disappointed.
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2006, 20:36   #4
Urban Spaceman

Re: Disappointed.

I am really disappointed for you Macca after all the work that you and the few other volunteers put in.

Had I lived in the Accrington area, I would have been very pleased to help (I know that is no consolation), but I am over 200 miles away in Berkshire and it is hard for me to whip up mass support from here.

I would happily do anything I can to publicise the club - I have the car scarf sticker and a scarf on the back ledge of my car, wear the Supporters Club badge proudly on my work suit jacket and have worn my Stanley shirt when shopping in the village. All our firm know I support Accrington Stanley (and I get ribbbed about it) but I don't care at all.

I also try to defend Stanley on other clubs websites and this has led to a lot of good hearted banter with some other fans, especially at Walsall, where I know there should be a big following of their supporters coming to the Fraser Eagle Stadium on 21st October.

If you can suggest any way in which I can help from this distance Macca, I will happily try to take you up on it.

Cheers and thanks

Graham
Urban Spaceman is offline   Reply With Quote