View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 18:03   #7
lettie
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Re: Pianoforte lessons -My regret

I went to piano lessons at Mrs Sergeant's house on Avenue Parade. I loved it there, she was so kind. Unfortunately she was run over and killed at the bottom of Ave Pde and I ended up going to Mrs Bridge. She was horrible, constantly shouting and criticising. She used to bang your fingers down onto the keyboard and damn near break your fingernails. IMO she was unfit to teach and totally put me off learning the piano.... I regret giving up the lessons but I don't regret giving up the lessons with Mrs Bridge.

I also did ballet, tap dancing, elocution and gymnastics for a time. I grew too tall to ever be a serious dancer, I also have 2 left feet which doesn't help...

I was in the school drama group for 5 years and always got a good part in the school productions but didn't continue with the drama when I left school..

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote