Thread: 9/11
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 19:18   #12
lex luther
Junior Member+

Re: 9/11

There is now way that the twin towers were brought down by them planes becuase there were explosives in the buildings and before people how could they get there, several weeks before most of the floors at the trade center were evauated for strange drills and a few days after Sniffing dogs were removed from the trade center for un-known reasons and 2 months before the owner of the Wtc took out a 7.7 millon insurance policy which coverd terriost attacks the trade center was built to with stand a plane crashes and fires as well as hurricanes, so why two planes which only took out 4 or 5 floors destroy both towers and why did the second tower which was hit by the second plane fall first.

also the bulidings coming down looked like planned demolition, there is no way get fuel which burns at 2000 fharenheit melted high grade steel which melts at 3000f, there for the trade center was brought down in a controlled demoliton and to back this up in july 2001 in new york two bulidings were brought down in a controlled explosion for no reason and the lot remains vacant to now, 9/11 was levrage for bush to say what he wants when he wants the same for englands 7/7 attacks how convineiant there happend in the same week they tried to introduce id cards to stop terror alerts.

I still respect everyone's beliefs even though i may not agree with them, also the gold bit wasnt a fairy story they did find the trucks also in Die hard 3 lol it happend in a bank becuase he was "Having a very bad day" before being told to go out onto a street with a sign.

Also the other the plane which the so called passnegers brought down how come no bodys where found at the crash site not even a single drop of blood was found, The stuff i have found about Flight 93 is little but i know that plane did not crash into the ground. Something happened to it but what? The whole-in-the-ground with a lump of metal in it people claimed to be flight 93 was not real unless it was blasted out the air. I dont know what happened to flight 93, no one really does.

Unfotunatly, some people still try and blame muslims even though there is NO proof,
Here is something that makes the pentagon a COMPLETELY fake; planes have crosswinds http://www.break.com/movies/crosswinds_from_jet.html

I also i would like to say sorry if i offended anyone with this 9/11 post or the 7/7 bomb attacks and am truly but i belive that the world needs answers.
News reporters and other camera crews got to the Pentagon quite quickly. People from around said it wa a plane, everyone was shocked, no one could be definate though. The only way to tell is the videos from a gas station, the hotel (of which i cant remember the name) and the traffic one. All of which have been conviscated by the FBI. The hotel workers have been warned not to tell anyone what they saw on that tape....why the cover up.

http://www.myspace.com/74619835
lex luther is offline   Reply With Quote