Thread: Tonights Gate
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 08:50   #10
rob

Re: Tonights Gate

the numbers coming into the ground through all turnstiles are monitored electronically and the real time attendance is displayed on at least five monitors around the ground. our systems for counting spectators into the ground cost nearly £10,000 and have been approved by all bodies that we are answerable to, including the county council and the footall league.

the post makes very serious allegations against the club, it is at best uneducated and could cause all kinds of trouble, if anyone is in any doubt as to the suitability of our monitoring equipment then please raise your concerns with me and i will be happy to show you our system.

rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss
Coley has just been on Sky slagging off the people of Accrington for not attending tonights game. The attendance was given as 2667 when I and lots of others around me heard that we laughed as it was clear there was a lot more than that. In my opinion if we continue to give the attendance figure lower and I mean a lot lower than the actual number the tax man is going to notice and in the eyes of the away fans we become a laughing stock for having such a poor support.

Even for allowing for the Eric factor I was expecting a few more on tonight, where's the roof!!!
rob is offline   Reply With Quote