View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 13:31   #38
sparkie
Senior Member+

Angry Re: We're learning the hard way

Quote:
Originally Posted by fettler
Then to add insult to injury we leave the ground early to get away and are told to wait until 15 mins after the final wistle before moving from a parking space which we have paid for. #The stewards felt I had insulted them and called for a plain clothes policeman to advise me about my future conduct.
I was one of the three stewards you DID insult!!! Okay love?... Sorry I forgot you don't like people calling you love and thats why you felt it necessary to verbally abuse myself, UKCowboy and Ian one of the other stewards, and that is why we as stewards felt it necessary to get one of the plain clothes coppers to come down and have a word with you.

As far as movement of vehicles goes, football league and county council rules state that there should be no movement of vehicles within the carparks of the ground from an hour before kick off until fifteen minutes after the game has finished or until the pedestrian crowd has left the vacinity. This includes people who pay for their parking spaces, whether you are a life member of the football club, the chairman of the football club, the press or joe bloggs, this applies to every body. If you are unhappy about this I'm sure you could complain to the council or the football league but I'm sure you would get short shrift. We as a football club are sorry for any inconveniance this may cause you personally but it is out of our hands.

Their are a lot of things that are very new to all of us this season, fans and staff alike, including the parking restrictions and the segregation, but its what has to be done. This is what it means to be in the football league.
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote