View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 18:03   #1
accymel
I am Banned

Pranks, dares & mischeiviousness

Me & Tinks was having a reminisce about the funstuff we got upto as kids like the tumble dryer incident, some things was such a laugh now as was in their heyday.....things that are lost with most kids today - tending to prefer the more boring of dangers lol.

Mine was results of dares & stupidity [gee nowt changed with me then hehehehe], me & a friend dared to go off the golden eagle up coppice on a black plastic sheet on snow [lesser big trees then] & i went smack into a tree & me mate disappeared to other end. Another snow incident was being dared to jump into a huge pile of snow & to my discovery found it was a potted bush plant underneath could of nearly broken me leg. My other moments of madness was going from base of coppice right down to the bottom of Avenue Parade on my bike with no brakes [hehehehehe] days before eastgate, in fact for a long time went down any hill on my brakeless bike & suffered many of injuries - smacked meself into a lampost then went over handlebars - bust nose, skidding so close to the ground i took my flesh off my knee on Norfolk st - stupid bitty stone road.

Ah theres but few there rest - errr my dads on AW lol? So what was peoples memories of been a pranker, pranked or just damn right daft as a brush like moi
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web