View Single Post
Old 13-08-2006, 13:16   #8
andrewb
God Member

Re: 1200 terrorists in Britain

Firstly I don't wish to tar all Muslims/Pakistanis whatever with the same brush, so don't jump to conclusions that i'm being racist. Yes its a sad state of things when I have to post this warning before my actual post... anyway..

Anyway, the people I have seen interviewd on tv and things all seem to say that 'it couldn't possibly be x person, he was such a nice guy' and this was the same attitude back at 7/7. I am not sure that the Muslim community (and excuse me if I am being ignorant I will be the first to admit I don't know the difference between Islam/Muslim etc) really understand there is a problem. It is fact that in this country taht the MAJORITY of Muslims tend not to integrate in to other communities and really stick to their own so to speak. But I personaly believe this generates a safe haven for terrorists, as they can happily be sleeper cells in the community, and the community simply do not know about it and seem to me to refuse to accept that there is a problem.

Now thats my view at the moment, my view might change, depending on replies and such as i'm very open to other peoples opinions on this matter.